Question
22 Jul 01:56 AM

Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)

Could anyone check my IELTS Academic writing task 1 for me? Thank you.

The graph shows information about ratio of the population ages 65 and over to the labor force in twelve countries and it also shows how twelve countries changed over time. Overall it is clear that the percentage of 2020 years is higher than the percentage of 2000 years.

In more detail, the proportion of the population aged 65 and still work in Hungary is the lightest in 2020. The figures in Slovak Republic and Czech Republic are the same ratio in 2020. In the past, The highest figures were for Italy and France. The figure for the former was over 40% while the figure for the latter was 35%. The number got a significant raise was Japan, and the number got a slight increase was United Kingdom.

From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that the proportion is increasing in every country. In my point of view, this is because of the results of an going society.

Answers

English (UK) Finnish

English (UK) English (US)