Read more comments
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- My friend want to have a english name. She's Korean Her Korean name is Eunseon She wants a englis...
- Does “shy away” have anything related to shyness?
- Est-ce que <faire le pet> signifie <to fart> en anglais?
- What is the reading of the kanji 分 in the following sentence: イベント開始まで: 5分
- hi so the letter ㅅ have two types of pronunciation first is like soft s n second smth like sh c...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- What is the nuance of “don’t explain ”? I would be happy if you could explain in English and J...
- Hi everyone, I want to ask a question : is the sentence below “ this machine is used to water to ...
- Is the word "fathomable/unfanthomable" still used? When was the last time you used it?
- 以前はバスやタクシーの運転手は「男の職業」とされてきました。 英語で何と言いますか？？
- why it is at a top a hill? and why not on top of hill or on top a hill WHY? could someone explai...