22 Jul 02:56 AM
Question about English (US)
What does For example, the person you’re speaking with is telling you about where he/she grew up and this one time when he/she did this or that, actually imagine it. mean?
Specifically I'm not sure the meaning of "and this one time when he/she did this or that" in the context. Thank you for your help!
- Please tell me. When I want to take a off because catching a cold, what should I call and say?...
- I collect examples of slang usage from different sources. Could you please recommend me some book...
- Please explain these easily and give me some examples in a conversation English. What's the diffe...
- What does палевный mean?
- What does 自分の英語の喋れなさに憎然としたぜ mean?
- What does 몇살이에여 mean?
- What does what does ,,sike“ means mean?
- What does 까비 mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?