22 Jul 03:33 AM
Question about English (US)
What does It is a permanent full-time job but you can choose the working hours (during the day in Korea)- Does this mean I can choose the how long I work (5 hours, 6hours) or I can only choose the time and my working hours is 9 hours? mean?
Read more comments
- I think you'll get used to this job with time! Never give up! :) does this sound natural?
- I have a job interview this Friday. Can I do good? I'm worried to speak English at the job interv...
- Any job recommend?
- What does this chat mean?
- What does kowood svp mean?
- What does Musimy tam dotrzeć mean?
- What does I'd make a candle out of it if I ever found it mean?
- What does 5월도 아예 불가능한 것은 아니지만, 한 해를 마무리 하는 달이기에 IB, AP 시험들과 기말고사가 있어 이왕이면 다른 때가 좋을 것 같습니다. mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?