Question
22 Jul 03:39 AM

Spanish (Mexico)

Hi guys, can you please help me correct this text? Thank you

108. What important points should architects bear in mind when planning a town? * Planning transport system * Industry * Housing / Recreation.

By and large, I would say that some aspects should be taken into consideration when they are planning a town.
First and foremost, I would like to mention transportation system. It stands to reason that if a town has good transport, it is more organized. It is indispensable that first the routes are scheduled to pass frequently. Secondly, the drivers should be neither inattentive, nor sluggish. Last but certainly not least, the buses should be in good state and have maintenance certificate in order to guarantee that they are in proper condition to be used. By the same token, it is of paramount importance that the roads are wide and they are in good condition.
As far as housing is concerned, I would say that they should be located in safe places preventing from being affected in case of a natural disaster. Furthermore, the materials used in its building should be of good quality.
In regard to recreation, there is no denying the fact that the more entertainment activities are available for the locals as well as tourists, the more attractive the town will be. I do believe that the building of a shopping center, where people can do a myriad of activities such as shopping, going to the cinema, dining, just to mention but a few, could be advantageous.
When it comes to industries, I would say that this has two sides. On the one hand, factories could help to plummet the unemployment rate, inasmuch as they offer an array of job opportunities. The other side of the coin is that such factories can emit pollutants which can jeopardized the residents' health. For this reason it is of utmost importance that architects make sure that companies are socially responsible.
In a nutshell, I would say that there is no doubt about the importance of planning a town and given the attention to the points aforementioned.

Answers

Spanish (Mexico)