Read more comments
- You don't know in which side you are. does this sound natural?
- Which side of the road do you drive on in your country? In Japan, we drive on the left side as in...
- You have to tolerate my bad side, so you can deserve the good one. does this sound natural?
- is it correct? Per quanto riguarda gli studi, sono particolarmente interessata al programma Medi...
- "He teared her dress apart" Or "He ripped her dress off" Are they grammatically correct? I'm...
- Could someone help me explain the differences between C and D ? And which one will you go for ? T...
- 日本での生活外国と違うところは 外から帰ってきたら靴を脱ぐ そばや麺は音をたてて食べて良い チップはない 英語にしてください
- How are 입니다, 습니다 and 합니다 used in sentences?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- Is the word "fathomable/unfanthomable" still used? When was the last time you used it?
- 以前はバスやタクシーの運転手は「男の職業」とされてきました。 英語で何と言いますか？？
- why it is at a top a hill? and why not on top of hill or on top a hill WHY? could someone explai...
- This shirt suits/firs you. Which word sounds natural ? ( meaning the shirt's color, the style lo...
- I'm a Korean who is learning English language and finding someone to do language exchange. I th...