22 Jul 05:00 AM

Closed question
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? "a basket which left items in." We have a shared laundry machines and sometimes a piece of clothes are left inside. I want to place a basket to store them. How do you name it?

Read more comments

English (US)


English (US)
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Recommended Questions
Topic Questions