Read more comments
- Which one is right ? The first one is supposed to be right but I think it sounds wrong...
- What does "you have a good one" under 36 mean? 32 00:03:26,096 --> 00:03:27,597 Good start. ...
- What do "extra-crispies" and "one more to the countdown" mean? 59 00:05:27,285 --> 00:05:31...
- 可不可以说... ·跟日本不能比。 ·今天的温度刚好。 ·我就是随便说。 ·到通过考试，我不会放弃。 这些文章都自然吗？
- Please check my grammar and explain my mistake ”they should earn money by their own through sel...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- 以前はバスやタクシーの運転手は「男の職業」とされてきました。 英語で何と言いますか？？
- why it is at a top a hill? and why not on top of hill or on top a hill WHY? could someone explai...
- This shirt suits/firs you. Which word sounds natural ? ( meaning the shirt's color, the style lo...
- I'm a Korean who is learning English language and finding someone to do language exchange. I th...
- Which one should I choose as the answer to N.655? I thought it was “almost”.