Read more comments
- Does this sound natural and correct? オススメ曲を聞いてみてた？(did you listen to the songs I recommended you?)
- オススメ means "recommendation" in English, but what country does this word come from?
- How to say in japanesw My SNS was hacked by my friend
- Can I call films and TV series "work" like books or paintings? I can't?
- Hey. Could you tell me what is this and why is it used here?
- Do you use " take over" as control?
- 彼は００：４６ー００：５１になにを言いましたか？ https://www.nhk.or.jp/syakai/10min_koukyou/#in=46&out=51
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- What does weekend vibes mean?
- Does this sound natural? To realize the benefits of correct English pronunciation.
- beneath vs under skin beneath vs under water what's the difference between beneath and under ? ...
- Thank you for waited for me for long time. Is this sentence is correct?
- 【I don’t have the foggiest notion】 This expression means like “ I don’t know” But, I can’t unde...
- We're in a hurry. Question: Why does this sentence need “a ”here?