- How do you say this in English (US)? tum kab padhane jaoge
- How do you say this in English (US)? i'm tum i want know you and i want speak english my english ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? tum abhi kaha ho
- Which is correct usage? #1 The river was flooded by the heavy rain. #2 There is a lot of fl...
- "Acquistare" è usato frequentemente?
- Qual è il più comune "enumerare" o "elencare"?
- What does 달다 mean in this sentence? 어버이날에 아버지께 꽃을 달아 드렸다
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- "congratulations to myself for passing this hell week " is this sentence correct?
- Salt and money ____ what I want. A. Is B. Are Which is correct?
- Can you help me with activity b?
- "On Saturday night" or "At Saturday night"?
- A friend of mine asked me: Do you like the rain? Does it sound natural if I say: It all depends o...