Read more comments
- Which one is okay? 1-Should you have time tomorrow, could you send this form to Linda? 2-If you h...
- 人口の急増で高い失業率や家賃の高騰に苦しむ市民にそう訴え、自らを奮い立たせた この文の「にそう訴え」はどういう意味ですか
- 私「先生、今日も当然ながら試験がありますか」 教師「はい、当然ながら。」 なぜこの例文は「いつもながら」を使うことができませんか。
- 先生：「お母さんからも勉強するように言ってください。」 この句はどういう意味ですか？ どうして「に」変わって、「から」を使いますか？
- Is this correct: The time of the capitalism was very harmful for living beings because the half o...
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- 「家にこもる 」こもるの漢字は篭るですか、籠るですか。
- How do you say this in Japanese? "Stay safe" or "Please stay safe"
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between 氾濫 and 洪水 ?
- which sentence is correct ? 1) I locked the door so as it doesn't slam. 2) I locked the door ...
- How you guys remember the English words ? One word not just have one meaning, this is so hard to ...
- I'd like to know some words that modify "without a word of a lie." Can I use some words like '...
- I would appreciate your correction, thank you. I and my husband had been steady for 10 years bef...
- Is there anyone can help me practice? I’m very pleasure if I can be your friend