22 Jul 09:04 AM

Closed question
Question about English (US)

what is it called when you speak out T, D, K-sound to end pronouncing words? like the last letter of the words

Ligh"t", Li"fe", Ride, Mind, Mine and so on
is it twang or voice intonation or something?

Read more comments

English (UK) English (US)

Similar questions
Newest Questions
Recommended Questions
Topic Questions