Question

• Vietnamese

What does "primary" mean?

I'm a collaborator of a magazine for men. This week I was requested to translate some paragraphs about women (sorry because this topic can offend you). Here are some paragraphs:
"All real men are dominant as dominance is a requisite for confidence, which is the primary expression of masculinity"
"You do not have to become a doctor or a woman’s best friend to get girls. Neither do you have to spend any money on them. You do have to spend your resources on a woman you want, but the primary resource you should spend should be your time (with her), a resource she will appreciate the most if she likes you"
I've searched on oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com the meaning of "primary" and I see it has two main meaning: 1)main; most important; basic 2)developing or happening first; earliest. So "primary" in both the paragraphs is the 1st meaning "main; most important; basic", right? thank you!
Answers

• Vietnamese

• Vietnamese

• Vietnamese

• Vietnamese

• Vietnamese

• Vietnamese

• Vietnamese

• Vietnamese

• Vietnamese

• Vietnamese

• Vietnamese

• Vietnamese