- What is the difference between I'm going to come to your party. and I'm coming to your party. ?
- 「おや、又会いましたね。」のピッタリする英語はありませんか？ At a party or something, you exchange "nice to meet you," with so...
- I was made a party does this sound natural?
- Which is correct? :) 毎日 音楽 を＿＿＿、寝 ます。 a) きって b) きいて c) きて d) ききて
- when I should talk or write with honorifics and when with formal language?
- 納骨箱を「納骨堂に入れる」ことを尊敬語を使ってどう書きますか。 「入れる」を「奉る」にすればいいんでしょうか。
- what does hands on mean in this context the full sentence would be the first class was very hand...
- もし海外旅行に 行ける。。。、是非エジプトのピラミッドを見たいものだ。 1.とすると 2.としたら 答えは２番ですが、[とすると]と[としたら]の違いは何ですか？教えてもらっていいですか。
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- To describe the situation in the picture, is 'bringing E *to* immediately before C' grammatically...
- day に対してon、days に対してinを使うのはなぜですか
- from this moment on from today on from next time on from tomorrow on whoch ones are natural??
- "national" can I use that to refer to a member of a national team? eg- the national recently go...
- Are these same meaning? Anyone don't believe forever. Who would thought forever.