Read more comments
- I am a great fan of the fine arts. この英語は自然ですか？ もしも、"the fine art" Or "fine arts" とするとどうですか？ Si...
- You left the fan running. Will you turn it off? 換気扇が回りっぱなしになってるよ。止めてくれる？ does this sound natural?
- You left the fan running on. Can you turn it off. 換気扇が回りっぱなしだよ。止めておいてね。 does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in Spanish (Spain)? Did I say that right?
- How do you say this in Japanese? I went to Singapore with my friends for four days
- How do you say this in Japanese? The girl who you saw yesterday was my younger sister
- How do you say this in Korean? can i have this please?
- How do you say this in Japanese? She always brings a smile to my face.
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?