Read more comments
- Which I've got home! sounds the most natural?
- Where do you usually study? In your home? At a cafe or a library? If you have a recommend spot ...
- I'm home.は普段使う言葉ですか？
- Conclusion Here’s a brief summary: independent clauses are made up of a subject and predicate,...
- 저는 한국사람입니다. 러시아어를 배우고 싶어요.
- 러시아어를 배우고 싶어요. 저는 카자흐스탄입니다.
- Las frases "Te amo" y "te quiero" y palabras como "cielo", "cariño", si esos son dicho dentro de ...
- Please correct: 1)I'd very angry, if you broke my laptop. 2)I'd be very surprised if you invited...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- "Fette bra". Hva betyr dette uttrykket? Er det det samme som "Veldig bra"?
- I wonder about using time preposition. For exampel we usually use the expressions, ‘in the mornin...
- Are both B and C correct? Thanks!
- Hi guys! I have a question. Which is better A or B? A: America is a country I have wanted to vis...
- (Could - May) you open the window a bit, please? Which one is correct? Why?
- hi :) can someone help me reviewing my grammar in this homework?