- How do you use a phrase "freak out" in daily life?
- Ain't I just! What does this phrase mean?
- I want to learn some phrases or words used in America university. Such as major and minor, paper,...
- Which one do you more use it? I'm filling it with water I'm filling with water
- Does this make sense? I’m not a smart girl, so the only way for me to improve my english skills ...
- Why does -랑 appear at the end of nouns? What does it mean??
- 'Go in for' is used like this in US English?
- Do this make sense? He died from car accident. He died of heart disease.
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- What does weekend vibes mean?
- Does this make sense? I’m not a smart girl, so the only way for me to improve my English skill is...
- Does this make sense? People shouldn’t rely on translation apps too much, as sometimes it cannot...
- I'm trying to make a question on the website to finding something. But, I failed. That's why I ...
- Wharf does "accommodation " mean ?
- Which one is more common or what's the difference ? I have had an accident or I had an accident ?