- how to answer "how are you " natively?
- Which answer is correct? Should I put the word "head"? Q: How many sheep do you have? -We'v...
- When there is already a answer, people usually don't post second answer. We want let people post ...
- Does this sound natural? My body skin is getting dry.
- Does this sentence sound natural? Generally speaking, Japanese people are said to be overworke...
- does this sound natural? you want a light shade or a shade in between
- Does this sound natural? go ahead and turn left and keep going until you see the cash registers
- "I love taking classes online because I don't have to pay transportation costs to get to school. ...
- Is it natural if I say “I’m trying to make better days for future”?
- can someone help me please?
- go out to drink go out for a drink 1. Which one is correct, natural? Thank you so much! 2. I...
- go out TO eat barbecue go out AND eat barbecue Which one is correct, natural? Thank you so much!
- “Do you usually come to school on foot?” Can we answer this question like this: “Yes, I usually ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?