Read more comments
- what does this mean “Adapt or perish, now as ever, is Nature's inexorable imperative.” in Japanes...
- What does "He fixed you up good" mean?
- What does "the first of" mean in the following sentence. Does it mean "the first part of"? ...
- What does that’s news to me. （is this expression used for bad news?） mean?
- What does what is mean “ the true cream of the crop”?? mean?
- What does It's time consuming. mean?
- What does Set aside tomorrow mean?
- What does 随分軽く見てくれたもんだな mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？