Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- There are so many synonyms in English. I can't distinguish how to use them, for example, a verb '...
- What can be the synonym for "favourite"? Like "my favourite book is..."
- What are the synonyms of "Bingo!"?
- What does it mean that "your crush recognize you or notice you"?
- Why can’t I choose “were created”in this case?
- I need a beer buddy. I need a beer buddy(s) I need beer buddies. Which one is the best or any ...
- 1. He lent the car to me only. 2. He lent the car to me alone. Q1) Are both sentences 1 and 2...
- I'm 6 months sober. Is this correct and what does it mean?
- can you answer this question?
- What's the difference between 'will' and 'would'? Schools in Korea teach students that 'would' is...
- Is it more common to pronounce the word “research” as Ree-search or re-Search? It may depend upo...
- Hi guys! Would someone please teach me? When you would like to ask someone whether they are worki...
- She doesn't admit to losing the game. Does it sound natural? Thanks
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?