- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- What is the difference? 1.I think I can rely on her. 2. I think I can trust her.
- What is this song?
- Question about English (US) I watched a video (link below) and I heard this sentence. Is it corr...
- a ? _______ of milk
- Is the word 'fancy' commonly used by Americans?
- a ?_______ of yogurt
- I usually go in the south of Italy with my gran with my mother to find my grandparents https://...
- I hear that "Ma’am" is often used in the south of the US when speaking to women older than you, o...
- I am wondering if people in the US and UK are familiar with Japanese noodle "ramen". Would it b...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- I'm sorry to say that I already have a girlfriend. I'm sorry, but I'm already seeing someone. ...