Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Can I say "That woman is unreliable" or "The sources of this text are unreliable"?
- can i say " don't ask about the result" ?
- Could you give me other expressions to say "Lousy relationship"?
- Situation awareness Situational awareness Which phrase is correct? And why?
- *my mental problems flare up when I'm alone. *my anxiety flares up when I'm alone. (does this s...
- All I want is just to see you smile. Is this sounds natural and correct? Would it be too repeti...
- "On the contrary" Do you use this idiom daily? Dictionary says it is used more like writing. ple...
- how is my foreign accent? (John F. Kennedy)🙏
- Rice is grown in Vietnam. People grow rice in Vietnam. Which one is better, more correct?
- Why is (C) wrong? Are A and C both correct?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?