- "좋아하는 이탈리아 음식 뭐예요?" "whats your favourite italian food?" is this sentence correct?
- I found the expression , ‘ Wishing you many more happiness’ but I think ‘much more’ is correct i...
- 1. 父(ちち)は朝(あさ)から晩(how to read)まで働(はたら)いている。 2 .健康(けんこう)を失(うしな)って初(はじ)めてその有(あ)りがた味(あじ)がわかる. wha...
- is there a rule for when you double pronouns' consonants? like in dammelo for example
- Is this sentence grammatically right? “Fidget Spinners became a huge hype in the beginning of 2017“
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- What does peaky blinders mean?
- Is this sentence right? *you are always so short tempered what would it be better?
- She lacked a basal familiarity with the topic. I wonder if it will alienate others if I use basal
- Which is correct ? ① To bring in the laundry/ laundries ② to take in the laundry/ laundries
- Could you check the following sentences? I'd like to know if there is any grammer mistakes and w...
- what does fullfiling mean I came across this phrase you need to focus on things that are fullfili...