8 Dec 2016
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- You don't need to worry about your shoelaces becoming undone. I tied them very tight. Does it so...
- Please correct this Q&A and make it more natural. Q: Where do you prefer to spend your summer ...
- is it grammatically correct? it's from modern family series claire : will you go find out what'...
- I can't cach what this british guy is saying. "call that again? " Is that correct?
- Are they same? You said that you were okay. You said “I’m okay”.
- Does this sound natural? "Like some athletes have already said, Tokyo's summer climate is assure...
- What time is it? - (6:58) It's two minutes to seven. It's two minute to seven. It's six fifty-...
- What time is it?-(6:31) It's twenty-nine minute to seven It's twenty nine minute to seven It'...
- What time is it? a. (6:31) "It's thirty-one past six "OR "It's twenty-nine to seven" OR "It's...
- 月曜日に、「do you have a free time,next Friday？」 と聞いたら、「今週の金曜日」？ それとも「来週の金曜日」？
- In September or On September or At September?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Do you often say “Please kindly check it” on a formal email? Is this a natural expression? What w...
- "How was your holiday?" Or "How were your holidays?" Are both correct?
- mai dua karta hu ke tum hamesha kamyab or khush raho in English