- How do I say "be good at" in another way?
- Which is the best way to learn an accent or to become fluent on speaking without a very bad pronu...
- Which by the way, when i see planes i get reminded of an ex-boyfeiend. sounds the most natural?
- Please let me know the other same word instead of "guts"
- "His brain injury resulted in a complete change ___ his personality." Which preposition(s) wor...
- What does the phrase "make it" mean in this conversation? lady: The mayor's acting weird. Ther...
- Should I not use “foreigner”? I heard that it is likely to sound a bit pejorative.
- How do you call “Suzuki bucho” in English? Just simply Mr. Suzuki ? Or “Manager Suzuki”?
- Is the second one grammatically incorrect? 1. A is translated like B. 2. A is translated somethin...
- Sasha ________ this song – I know she likes rock music. * might likes might to like might like
- Sally says she’s really ________ German and doesn’t want to study it next year. * bad with bad i...
- The fictional detective Sherlock Holmes ________ by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in 1887. * created is...
- Does it sound natural? Please correct my mistakes. I want to go to the pharmacy in front of th...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?