Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does this sound natural? "I've been on a diet, but I tend to eat and drink too much when watchin...
- help me please 🙏😭 just four sentences
- I'm wondering what the last part ("It’s probably... superlatives here.) means in the text. Any ...
- I'm a Korean student and I need to learn Japanese quickly
- "we are having a good time at the concert to welcome the delegation of ASEAN official" why we use...
- Which sentence is most correct? “Power went down” “Power went off” “Power went out”
- It's horrifying just to hear that Is it correct??
- what should i use?? “the song that was used is/was”?? is or was? im confused. please help th...
- *this drink looks so sketchy. *this place looks so shady. (does this sound natural?)
- ¿por qué se escribe así "an Orange and white striped tie"? ¿por qué no escribir "an tie Orange a...
- “Avrei dovuto fare le pulizie.” Si può dire anche “Dovrei aver fatto le pulizie.”?
- Ciao a tutti! che differenza c'e' fra "mi fa sapere" e "mi faccia sapere", "mi fai sapere - fam...
- La frase giusta è:Grazie per l' interessamento o Grazie per l'interesse?
- Cosa significa "copia della contabile"? Si tratta di un bonifico bancario
- What is better/more used? mille grazie or grazie mille