- What difference between ”on top of that” and ”what is more”? And How can I use those phrases? ...
- Could you please tell me what is the difference between 'broad agreement' and 'broad consensus'? ...
- What is the difference between replace and substitution? In Chinese both of them mean 替换.
- What time it is? 11:04>>>> It's eleven no four OR It's eleven four OR It's eleven zero four???? ...
- Do people say I'm a lesbian in the US? Or they just say I'm gay more?
- I would think American English is the language British English was standardized, but do you think...
- The following usage of “one” is correct?: The tail of this cat is much longer than the one of mine.
- Is this correct? "When was the boy moving?" -next week
- Hello, 3:31: It's thirty-one past three OR It's twenty-nine to four??? Thank you!
- Does this sentence sound natural? I just clocked out from work and I'm headed home.
- If you would have told me that it was cold I would bring a jacket. (does this sound natural?)
- I'm not good enough for draw him but I tried. Is that right???????
- I can't understand some part of this voice. Can you help me to complete it? “Al Qaeda and its … ...