Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between 死を恐れることはない。 and 死を恐れない。 ?
- 死は恐れることじゃない Does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in Japanese? 死机
- What does he mean?
- Please correct this Q&A and make it more natural. Q: Do you think that archaeologist is a hard...
- Please correct this sentence and make it more natural. By component analysis of fossils, we ca...
- I don't know I get vaccinated is doing more harm than good. Is this sentence correct?
- is there a way to say all these words in a one word or phrasal verb??
- what is the difference in the pronunciation of these two words wander and wonder??
- Which one is correct? I live in a suburb of Osaka in Japan. I live in the suburb of Osaka in Japan.
- チケットを買う時に"How many ?"と聞かれた時の答え方で "There are two of us."は一般的ですか？
- Does this sound natural in English? I'll tell you honest, I wasn't be able to understand much ...
- I am stressed out=I feel stressed Same?