Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Here is a new word for me 'slalom': they both slalom through the station.
- About the word "Alright" If someone said: Alright, thanks. How to explain the emotion of "Alrig...
- What's the word for describing this expression in this picture ( hint of alphabets is below )
- We don’t need the car, we’ll go……. by foot Or? walk
- esses ditado populares são realmente usados no inglês?
- is this correct?? "perhaps i should start sharing the YouTube link that I react"
- Hi! I want to translate this “Spanish phrase” (a little weird) . “Ella cambia más de novio que yo...
- Please show me example sentences with “skillfully”and “skillful”
- is "take a hike mike" a rude expression?
- wich one sounds more natural?
- テレビを見ながら、コマーシャルの時教科書を読んでいました」を英語でいうと I was watching TV while reading textbook in TV commercia...
- are they interchangeable? making compromises = being cooperative?
- is there any other word for "Idiot or Fool" ? I need something that is not to harsh. (for a nice ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?