Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What difference between ”on top of that” and ”what is more”? And How can I use those phrases? ...
- Could you please tell me what is the difference between 'broad agreement' and 'broad consensus'? ...
- What is the difference between replace and substitution? In Chinese both of them mean 替换.
- Do all of these three sound natural? If they do, do they all mean the same? In case you're in do...
- )can you explain to me the meaning of holding me back in this sentence??
- - "I'm sorry, English is not my first language." Does that sentence sound natural? I've heard p...
- Which one is correct? I saw a movie yesterday or I watched a movie yesterday..
- What does help sound if it ends with b?
- *this drink looks so sketchy. *this place looks so shady. (does this sound natural?)
- ¿por qué se escribe así "an Orange and white striped tie"? ¿por qué no escribir "an tie Orange a...
- Does the sentence below sound natural? In "the more that others are...", what's the function of ...
- Which expression sounds more natural? 1) I am from Osaka in Japan. 2) I am from Osaka, Japan.
- *we HAVE been moving to many apartments can we just settle in one. OR *we been moving to many a...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?