Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- in the weekend，in weekend ，which is right？
- What does "dismally" (fail dismally) mean in these sentences? Thanks.
- What’s the different? Be careful with that Be careful of that
- Could you fix my English to make it sounds more natural? (while I’m giving a customer a ticket)...
- What does the phrase "You better believe it." mean in this conversation? Helen: Last time I sa...
- Is this natural in American English? Japan is a country where there are many utility poles stand...
- Should I not use “foreigner”? I heard that it is likely to sound a bit pejorative.
- Which sentence is correct? I thought he will come tomorrow or I thought he would come tomorr...
- I studied two ________ languages at school. * foreign stranger foreigner
- What kind of restaurant would you think of when you hear "fancy restaurant"？ 1) expensive rest...