Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "Once you chose the dress you can buy it online" or "Once you have chosen the dress you can buy i...
- You dress well . I like your dress . And she dresses terriblely. Does this sound natural?
- A: Don't you think the dress code of our company is way too strict? Why do we have to wear a wh...
- What does take interest off the bill mean?
- What does Write off mean?
- What does My treat mean?
- What does muddling through mean?
- What does To acknowledge mean?
- What does Neglected middle child. I wonder if the writer means a kid who is in his/her middle age...
- What does sound judgment mean?
- What does act up mean?
- What does ‘Cause I know that one day it’s all gonna click mean?
- What does rub elbows/shoulders with someone :’> mean?