Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between say and talk ?
- What is the difference between To say the least and At least ?
- You said so to only me before. Does this sound natural?
- "After you receive the application, you have to sign next to your name on it and go to the office...
- What are aftermarket auto parts?
- In the past people would have larger families than they do nowadays. Please check this sent...
- How many syllables does "history" have?
- Are these correct?
- "I'm running out of a bottle of coffee, so I'm going to drop by the supermarket after work" Does...
- where do we better use "be going to" and where it's better to use "want"? for example in: what a...
- what and how should i say if i want to get to know a stranger via internet and tell them "would y...
- What does "Listen to you" mean ? And when can I use it ? I'd be happy if you show me examples
- I'm using "Hello talk" (English learning app) I wrote my though and post my selfie, then guys ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?