Read more comments
- いつも - always よく - often ときどき - sometimes たまに - ocassionally あまり - ? ぜんぜん - ?
- いつも同じ物語だ。 does this sound natural?
- いつも、いつも、 ありがとうございます！
- Er schaut sie hilflos an. How does the "an" effect the sentence in this scenario?
- Por favor, enseñarme. ¿Qué significa “no tendrás flan de postre” en esta frase? ¿Eso se refiere a...
- 切り替える と 替える の区別を教えてください
- 줄여서 早 라고도 말할 수 있어요. 줄여서 早 라고 말할 수도 있어요. 두 문장 의미상 차이가 있어요??
- 僕を遠くの君へと繋げる。 どうして「へ」をつけますか。つける必要がありますか。
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does thang mean?
- why pepole ask about your job (as a first question) in sns?
- Are these saying the same? A: I can come again. B: I can come back. C: I can come back again.
- He is the fastest runner "in my school". or "at my school". Which is correct? or are both wrong?
- "A stingray stung him and he passed away." Is the above sentence natural?
- "I thought as much" is this actually common in real talk too? Do you hear people use that phrase...