Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- are these both correct? do they mean different things? まだ空港に到着してない and 空港にまだ到着してない？
- まだ 学校 へ 行く に は 早い です why に after 行く, shouldn't it be の?
- can i say that the person with the blue t_shirt conducted the game?
- What's the difference between the phrases 'suggest that ...', 'indicate that ...', and 'imply tha...
- What do you call this type of brackets? "[ ]"
- Does this sound natural? -I sandwiched ham and sliced cheese between a croissant, and I ate it fo...
- Is it OK to write the following sentence? He planned to recycle and to sell collected cans.
- Which word does make you happy? -You’re cool,pretty,cute and so on -You’re kind of “
- Just wondering, do you actually use the idiom : rocks in his jaw? If you do, in what circumstance...
- Are these sentences grammatically correct? １.Japanese people seem to like to travel. ２.It is ...
- Are these the same meaning, “I’ll give you anything you want “ and “I’ll give you anything you wa...
- Does this sound natural? “There’s a customer who doesn’t speak Japanese or English. What should ...