Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Hey, quick question. Do "might not" and "may not" have a contraction? I looked it up and google ...
- I can’t understand the meaning of the words “The three of them are knocking their heads together,...
- Who are the easier classic writers to read in the English Language?
- medication when is it countable / uncountable? in some sentence it is a medication in some other...
- She's probably making a joke, but I'm not sure what it means... Could you please tell me? 0:00〜1:00
- Does saying "i hope you've cooled" when the weather is hot, without adding "off" or "down", make ...
- I'm gonna tear you into pieces. Is this correct and what does it mean?
- _________ along with a concert tour, Jolin’s new album is supposed to bring in much money for her...
- She looks upset while _________ her teacher. (A) seen (B) sees (C) saw (D) seeing
- What is he saying?