Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How would you say to your students: it is playground time in a natural way? In Spanish I say: es ...
- What is the difference between There are many students and many of whom are freshmen. and There a...
- I want to give my students a grade for their performance. What's the verb that can precisely des...
- hello, Id like to get native speakers idea of how food name "Ganmo" sounds to you? Now I'm he...
- I was corrected when I wrote smiley " :) " . Why is it??
- You make me hungry この使い方はナチュラルですか？
- Few men are working in the factory,most of the work being done by robots.のコンマ以降の文法事項分からないです
- I wrote a diary in English. Could you please take a look and correct what I wrote? When I read ...
- I have a question. How should fill in the follow blanks? 1. My computer and phone _____ down. (B...
- S. She gave a cup of coffe to the man sitting on the bench. Is this sentence S above correct Eng...
- Is this natural in American English? Since we're at the beach, let's pick up some chicks.
- A:Thank you for your patient. B: Same here. Are these correct?
- What does dark mean here? Thanks!
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?