28 Jul 2019
Filipino English (US)
Question about Japanese
I'd like to ask for a clear explanation for the て form of verbs. The normal explanation in lessons is that this makes the verb a command, such as 食べて！ But I have also heard an explanation that this can be a casual but still polite request like 食べてください just with the ください omitted. Please explain :)
Read more comments
- Как бы сказали, какой-нибудь короткой фразой "Я теперь уже ничего не могу с этим сделать" или "С ...
- Jaka wersja jest poprawna? Mój kierunk studiów opiera się o hałas i aparaty słuchowe. Mój k...
- "잠은 일찍 잤는데 새벽에 깨서 아침까지 뒤척였어 " 이건 무슨 뜻이에요?ねがえり の いみですか？
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Can "table" be referred to by the relative adverb "where"? I was standing listening to the conve...
- Transformation exercise He usually gets home before I do => He ________ home before I do (Word n...
- please see the picture very simple question. My fiancée is an actor. because the screenshot sho...
- This is from The Wimpy Kid. Could you explain what the underlined phrase means here? I looked it ...
- Which one is correct. 1. My fiancée is an actor. 2. My fiancée is an actress.