31 Jul 2019
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- He slammed on the brakes He slammed the brakes. Are both correct？ What's the difference?
- I have a question. He cleaned his room.→彼は自分の部屋を掃除します。But,why don’t you say “own room”?
- The answer should be D, projections, shouldnt it?
- Should the answer be A, revise or D, monitor?
- Tell me words meaning increase and decrease. I wanna increase my vocabulary:)
- “Go away” meaning in this sentence? Sorry to post a sensitive question. I’m translating a docume...
- which one is more commonly used? driving course or driving lesson ? Is it correct : " I am taking...
- I saw the team win a gold medal. Is this sentence correct?
- What words should be change or no error?? I think "D". should be "all murder" Is it correct?
- In this situation, which phrase should I put? Which is the most common way to say that? “Do you ...
- 1. If he ________ one minute later, he ________ the train A would arrive, would miss B arrived, ...
- which one is correct? 1/most of the people knows or most of the people know next 1/most peop...
- kya Mai aap ko call kar Sakti hoon
- Hindi speakers using Firefox can help me.
- Hi. if someone told me "kya hal hai" what is the answer ?? do i have to say "achchha"?