Read more comments
- What is the difference between 今度 and 次回 ?
- 今度は何をおぼえてきた？ おぼえる normally means remember, but with きた after, might it mean:"come to one's mind"?
- when does 今度 mean this time, and when does it mean next time.
- 1. I'd rather have an apple than an orange. 2. I'd rather visit a big city than live there. → I'm...
- What will you do if you want marked something in oder to remind you of memorize it? What will you...
- I want to know if this text is correct. "토비 씨에게. 안녕하세요? 오늘 시장에 가세요. 오렌지와 파인애플은 싸요. 오렌지가 850원이에요. ...
- As picture choose word and fill the blank pls kindly help me check below A: 학교에서 무엇을 배워요? B:...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- My room is in a mess right now. My room is a mess right now. Which is correct?
- Why can’t I choose ② as the answer to N.22?
- "Can I have a moment?" can I say that to mean "can you give me a moment?/wait a moment"?
- I've been having this big question why there are some native speakers who spell some English word...
- Quien me ayuda aprender ingles please