- Is there a specific phrase or sentence used to start a letter when writing to a friend ?! Or do ...
- やまださんとこどもはあそんでいます。 does this sound natural?
- やまださん の デンワバンゴオ, わかりますか？ does this sound natural?
- The following poem is called 'My Lemonade Stand' (By REBECCA KAI DOTLICH). How can you tell that...
- 여보는 beloved, dear, 등 듯이에요. 근데 왜 전화할 때 "여보세요" 라고 시작한다
- Does this make sense? I’m very jealous of these countries whose official language are over 2 lang...
- Comment je développe mon langue français ? Pls
- How do I say "Sorry, could you repeat please?" in Japanese if I'm asking for directions or talkin...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- Can you explain to me the difference between saying "long black coat" "black long coat" which one...
- Is 'you are a sensitive person' a complement
- I know you're so busy. Is this sentence correct? I know that you're so busy. thatはいる？
- A question about the US history.. who was your favorite president of the US?
- Which sentence do you use when you forgot a word and trying to remember it?