- I could ever need って、日本語でどう訳せばいいですか？ 例) I have everything I could ever need.
- He is ready for everything regarding English. 彼は英語のことなら何でもござれだ。 does this sound natural?
- You know, when everything is going smoothly in your relationship, you feel like you are flying ve...
- 朝食 or 朝御飯?
- 日本語が少し話せます OR 日本語を少し話せます ? が Particle or を Particle? Which particle is correct and why? ...
- Did I translate my English to Italian correctly? I don't know if/whether he caught a fox in the ...
- can you say "those are that which I can't talk about" for "those are the thing that I can't talk ...
- Did I translate my English to Italian correctly? He wants to catch a fox in the woods. Vuole ca...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- "Fette bra". Hva betyr dette uttrykket? Er det det samme som "Veldig bra"?