02 Aug 02:35 PM
Read more comments
- Hi, I'd like to ask a question about American culture. I'm now analyzing a notion "American house...
- What is the difference between Hi everyone! and Hi there! ?
- Which What's up ！ sounds the most natural?
- 옛날에 쓰는 언어 뜻으로 옛말/옛언어라고 말할 수 있나요?
- 👋can you take some everyday photos, streets, people in korea?😊😊
- V다가 보니 ~(문법으로 대화를 만들다) 가:어떻게 한국어를 잘 하게 되었어요? 나:전 그냥 매일 열심히 공부하다가 보니 한국어 능력이 많이 높아져요. 가:왜 이렇게 어려...
- Which one is correct? Why to do that Why do that
- from this moment on from today on from next time on from tomorrow on whoch ones are natural??
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Are these same meaning? Anyone don't believe forever. Who would thought forever.
- Does 'she didn’t bother to respond' mean she actually didn't respond?
- "Two teenage boys who were stabbed to death at a house party in Milton Keynes have been named. T...
- Is this sentence right? * aren't you guys gonna play anymore?
- how to different between no and not?