Read more comments
- Is it weird that I refer to my older sister as 姉貴 when I speak Japanese?
- When twins are born in Japan, how do they determine who is the "eldest" one? (Who get's called お姉...
- What is the difference between 姉（あね） and お姉さん（おねえさん） ?
- C'est juste? Mon ami en Égypte parle l'arabe
- Why you help him changed his clothes ? どうして/何で彼が着替えたを手伝っての？ Is this sentences correct ? 良かったら直して...
- I'm watching VOA news for English learning. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuqMVff-088&t=38s ...
- I'm watching VOA news for English learning. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuqMVff-088&t=28s ...
- ¿Es correcto? Juan decidió llamar a la policía
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- What is the woman with black hair saying at 00:33 ?? https://youtu.be/jIMQxGcLs0c
- What do you call the outside piece of bread? butt?heel?
- when a teacher is teaching you math, and you dont understand, 1. im so lost 2. you lost me 3. i ...
- hello every body I'm new and I want to make new friends from London at the age of 16 years old an...
- I cut my hair. 髪を切った(自分で) I got my hair cut.髪を切った(床屋さんで) 英語はすごい複雑ですね。日本語では仕分ける部分を英語では仕分けないパターンもあ...