02 Aug 03:41 PM
Read more comments
- What is the difference between May I ~ ? and Can I ~ ? ?
- What is the difference between Can I ～ and May I ～ ?
- May i write a sentance like following " To remit money to someone" Give me some opinions about ...
- Does the expression “yikes” sound weird?
- How is "không" used? I've seen that it was used as "no," and used on "how are you?" (bạn khỏe khô...
- I hope her work as a nursery school can be a reminder of her original goal. Can you understand t...
- 이거랑 말아서(?) 먹어. What is the meaning of 말아 here?
- 후식と디저트の違いを教えてください どっちが一般的によく使いますか？
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- dictionaries say I should say "I wetted my pants". but i think "I wet my pants" is how i should s...
- No recuerdo cuál es el inglés que enseñan en mi colegio. ¿Qué tanta es la diferencia en pronunci...
- May I ask a question, please? When you say "The social numbers of the people who are in danger c...
- Help me!
- Is this used in AmE?