Read more comments
- what does this mean “Adapt or perish, now as ever, is Nature's inexorable imperative.” in Japanes...
- What does "He fixed you up good" mean?
- What does "the first of" mean in the following sentence. Does it mean "the first part of"? ...
- 你好！下面的句子对不对呢？ “我住在的城市离故乡远”
- Does the phrase "se hace" mean "made by"? i.e. "Nigiri sushi is 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑏𝑦 wrapping rice with raw f...
- "have a good sense of oneself" means "have pride/ confidence" ?
- What's the difference between apartment and house?? Does apartment mean you can only rent but can...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？