- "How are you?"というあいさつは、形式的なものですか？普段、どういう風に答えていますか？ When someone say "How are you?", how do you a...
- Would someone help me with the following expression ? "I will be ready...
- Could someone teach me what is difference between "xxx is there" and "there is xxx"?
- Difference between No an Not No No is used as an exclamation and as an adjective before singul...
- I speak ....... English, so when I'm in New York I don't have problem. 1) little 2) a little 3...
- Президент путина ,он верующий православной ?
- Conclusion Here’s a brief summary: independent clauses are made up of a subject and predicate,...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- "Fette bra". Hva betyr dette uttrykket? Er det det samme som "Veldig bra"?
- I wonder about using time preposition. For exampel we usually use the expressions, ‘in the mornin...
- Are both B and C correct? Thanks!
- Hi guys! I have a question. Which is better A or B? A: America is a country I have wanted to vis...
- (Could - May) you open the window a bit, please? Which one is correct? Why?
- hi :) can someone help me reviewing my grammar in this homework?