02 Aug 06:18 PM
Question about English (US)
What does People complain about having one, I'm like, call me when you have two, you know? mean?
She is talking about cats. I don't quite get the actual meaning of "call me when you have two" what does she imply?
Read more comments
- What does 住民票 mean?
- What does 考えた結果いいよって言ってくれる mean?
- What does 뉴런 입단 mean?
- What does 可愛い子ちゃん mean?
- What does 你完整的编辑一条信息发给我 mean?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- What does peaky blinders mean?