02 Aug 08:05 PM
Question about Japanese
How do you say this in Japanese? There are 3 people in my family. I have two choices: 私たちは3⼈家族です。And 私の家族は3人にいます。Are both sentences natural? Or is one incorrect? What is a better way to say this? Thank you. (*/ω＼*)
Read more comments
- Which 私は頭が痛いです sounds the most natural?
- Someone gave me a present in my room (please see the picture). I want to tell it in guild chat, ...
- How do you say this in English (UK)? h
- How do you say this in Korean? my name is 😊
- How do you say this in French (France)? 私達がホテルの予約を取る。そのホテルにその晩は一緒に泊まりましょう。
- How do you say this in Japanese? 拨打电话和接听电话
- How do you say this in English (US)? 你看起来真漂亮。
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?