02 Aug 11:25 PM
Question about Japanese
How do you say this in Japanese? “Nice to meet you. I am a big fan of your work, it is truly amazing. Your work has inspired me to draw more and to appreciate art more. Thank you for your hard work. Is it okay if i can get a picture taken with you on my cellphone?”
- How do you say this in Vietnamese? "Nice to meet you." and "It is great to be here"
- How do you say this in Korean? it's not mine
- How do you say this in English (US)? I heat love
- How do you say this in Korean? favorite social artist
- How do you say this in Japanese? 힘들어요
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?